Wednesday, June 16, 2010

DAY 67: Leek & Pancetta Tart


DAY 67 brings with it the thought of Pina Coladas, this time next month, in Bali! Which also brings with it thoughts of how to accomplish Maggie still during this time of relaxation and pleasure... Should I take Maggie with me? How will I cook from my twin shared 4 star hotel room? Will I need to barter with a street vendor to use his cooking facilities?? Argh! But what a great story it would make. Maybe even a YouTube clip might be required (perhaps more so to prove the event occurred...). But enough of that (but please give me your thoughts!), and onto today's dish - Leek & Pancetta Tart.


This tart was so delicious! And even better, so simple! Simple & simply divine! The flavours were great with the buttery sauted leek flavour complementing the pancetta and brought all together with the creamy eggs and buttery pastry...


I was speaking of Bali wasn't I...? I hope my bikini's still fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment